Sunday, April 27, 2008


1. You're feeling:
Bit yuck. Except that: The hunk arrived on my doorstep. His name is Darcy.
2. To your left:
Darcy
3. On your mind:
Darcy
4. Last meal included:
Dinner with Darcy
5. You sometimes find it hard to:
Not look at Darcy
6. The weather:
Fine, cool. Highest rainfall during April for 77 years.
7. Something you have a collection of:
Um ... Darcy
8. A smell that cheers you up:
Chicken soup with Motza balls
9. A smell that can ruin your mood:
I don't really have one. Maybe when the dog decides NOT to go outside cos it's
too cold.
10. How long since you last shaved?:
Does plucking count?
11. The current state of your hair:
I need to pick up the p-p-h-o-n-e-p-h-o-b-i-a and hightail to the hairdresser.
12. The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer):
Darcy
13. Your skill with chopsticks:
Ultra - they're my weapon of choice.
14. Which section do you head for first in a bookstore?:
It's a hundred yard dash. Jackie Kennedy/history/children's/fashion
then I double back and do it again.
15. Something you're craving:
Chicken soup with Matzo balls.
16. Your general thoughts on the Presidential race:
I'm sick of men running the joint.
17. How many times have you been hospitalized this year:
Was it this year? I fell over in front of the White House. I had my own Fire
Engine with seven hunks who came to rescue me. Had to have seven stitches on top lip.
18. Favorite place to go for a quiet moment:
Home. I'm a cancerian. They are homing pigeons. Luckily for me - home is where
my quiet moments happen. And home means computer. And computer means WIP and WIP
means where I am in my head. In my head is where I go for healing and quiet moments.
19. You've always secretly thought you'd be a good:
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret.
20. Something that freaks you out a little:
Eternity. Outer Space and the concept of eternity. Last night I watched a documentary. I cannot get my head around on and on and on and on...
21. Something you've eaten too much of lately:
I'm not a huge over eater of anything. I have an off button set on very low. My dislike of exercise though is where I let myself down. The treadmill is broken from the move here. I need to pppphoneaphobia the repairman.
22. You have never been nice to those calls I get from Bombay in India. I hate them. They start of by asking me how I am. You rang from India to ask me how I am? Thankyou but I am in the middle of my Work in Progress, making love to my hero and I want to hear how you can get me a deal with my cell phone I cannot miss? GO AWAY ! ! ! I do not want you to ring me. YOU ARE TAKING JOBS AWAY FROM OUR OWN CHILDREN!!!!
23. You never want to own a restaurant again.
posted by Zara Penney at 7:14 PM |

4 Comments:

At April 27, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Blogger Zee said........
Hmmm...I see you're havin' a Darcy Day, eh Miz Penny Lou?

Can't for the life of me imagine why?

He's devilish, I'll give him that!
You always make me LAUGH!
Thank goodness.
Or... I'd have to slap a collar on you.
 


At April 28, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Blogger Leslie Ann Dennis said........
I am soo with you on #20. Anytime I see anything on eternity, infinity, outer space, etc... it freaks me out too. We are soooooo tiny and insignificant, aren't we? Lately, I've been watching THE UNIVERSE on the History Channel and I'm hooked... but I have to keep pausing it and discussing it with DH and we both try to wrap our heads around it.
 


At April 28, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Blogger Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said........
Ha! Penny the Ninja with her deadly chopsticks. I see a new doll in the cupboard.
 


At April 29, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Blogger Judith Leger said........
hum, so Darcy is the center of your infinite universe right now? Of course, I don't blame you one bit!