Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If you only could have heard my comment when I realized that I forgot about the blog. Whew, good thing I remembered before the day was over.

Today, I would like to talk about who I would choose to play one of my characters in my book if they ever made it into a movie. For me, I’d want it done Anime style and definitely with someone like Ichego or Ringi from the Bleach series playing a major role. Of course, their hair color would have to change with a flick of the artist’s brush.

If and only if, say my upcoming novel 'Love’s True Enchantment' was made into a live action movie, ummmm, I would have Johny Depp play the part of Shay. As far as Caitlyn, well, I believe Natalie Portman would be a definite ringer. Oh, yes, for sure about that. I can just see Johny adding his own flair to Shay’s character, giving him the added zing that would steal women’s hearts around the world.

So Johny, if you’re reading this, go buy a copy my novel, Love’s True Enchantment and start practicing your lines. You can call Natalie too. That way you two can get your chemistry on for when the shooting starts.

Oh, Lord, I love my imagination.

So, who would you like to have play your characters if they ever make it into a film? Come on, tell me!
posted by Judith Leger at 4:02 PM |

3 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Blogger Zara Penney said........
If you want to see who mine is then go visit my blog...

Zara Penney ;-)
 


At April 16, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Blogger Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said........
Decisions, decisions! And for which book? Hmmm...

Well, let's take the two the world is familiar with (or about to become familiar with.) For "The Bonds of Matri-money," I'd love to see Ewan MacGregor as Connell and Rachel McAdams for Renata (it's a Mac attack!)

And for "A Little Slice of Heaven," Jessica Biel as Gianna and Christian Bale as Kyle.

Hey! I can dream, right?
 


At April 17, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Blogger Judith Leger said........
Oh, Lord, yes you can dream! Go for it Baby!!